Sunday, July 17, 2016

Thank You card

Hi Friends ! Hope you are all doing well.

Here the water crisis continues. Temperatures are down a bit but lots of humidity. Well here is a simple thank you card:


The base is blue coloured textured card stock. This looks darker than the actual colour.

I have used three coloured hand made paper, which has an embossed grid on them. I cut out squares out of them and attached it to the card using glue. 

Then I punched out the butterflies-four of each colour from the metallic papers. For making one butterfly, I took one butterfly and attached another one with dimensional tape to give it some dimension. Then I added the crystals. I attached the butterfly to the squares using glue.

I stamped out the sentiment in black ink on a circle punched out of yellow card stock, a thinner one. I sponged the edge with orange ink. Then I attached it to the card with dimensional tape.

Hope you like it.


Materials Used:

Blue coloured textured card stock
Yellow, orange and green Hand made papers
Yellow and purple metallic paper.
Yellow card stock
Butterfly and Circle Punches
Coloured crystals
Sentiment stamp
Black and orange Inks
Dimensional tape and glue.


Pin It

No comments: