Saturday, February 8, 2014

Design A Day-Day 3

Here I am with another small pattern. Today Day-3.This is a very simple and easy pattern.

 I started with this pattern drawing it directly on the cloth.
These were the 6 strand cotton floss I used for embroidery. I used only 3 strands.
Stitches I used were button hole pin wheel, buttonhole, chain, detached chain, stem stitches.
Here is the pattern for you slightly changed. 

These are the designs created by me. You can use them for your personal use only. If you use them, please send me the pictures which I will post on my blog or if you post them on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog. Please Don't Post the patterns on your site or blog. I hope you will respect my request.

Hope you like it. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, either leave a comment on my post or mail me.

Watch out for more....

  Pin It

2 comments:

Peggy in Frankfort, KY said...

Loving this series! Your creativity knows no bounds.

Ms Sharma said...

Thank You Peggy