Friday, February 7, 2014

Design A Day-Day 2

Day 2-here I am. I love Roses. So I tried one in a different way.


I drew the pattern directly on the cloth on one of the corners. In fact all my of patterns of these projects, I first drew them on the cloth, finished embroidery and then recorded my pattern on paper. Sometimes, I made changes in the pattern or the threads used or added more stitches as I was embroidering. I love this kind of freedom-that is starting with out any set pattern or colour scheme and improving upon as I progress. Well results may not always be good but this is a challenge which thrills me.

So the pattern may be  slightly different from the one I stitched.
 These were the two variegated cotton floss, 6 strand which I used. 
I used, chain, stem and detached chain and all 6 strands of the floss.
Here is the pattern for you. I think this will look good on blouses, children s' wear, Kurtis, pillow/cushion covers, and many more. You can use different stitches.

These designs were created by me. You can use them for your personal use only. If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work, which I will post on my blog or if you post them on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much. If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog. Do not re-publish. Please Don't Post the patterns on your site or blog. I hope you will respect my request.


Hope you like this...Watch out for more...

No comments: