Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Design A Day-Day 13

Day 13 and I am here with one more pattern for you.
 As usual I started with the pattern drawn directly on the cloth.
 These were the 6 strand cotton floss I used.
The center of the flower is Chain stitch-3 strand. All the rest is 6 strand. I have used Chinese Knot stitch for the flower, Stem stitch for the stems and Detached Chain for the leaves. 

Actually I wanted to add just one row of knots but some how I was not satisfied with the result. So I added one more round to make it look like a proper flower. Later on I also added the four leaves at the bottom which was not there in my pattern I started with.

 Here is a closer look at the flower.
 Here is one pattern.
Here is the final one. This pattern will be good for corners and if repeated will look good as a border too.

Hope you have liked my pasterns so far. I am enjoying this project very much.

Please drop in your comments and suggestions if any. I would appreciate that very much.

These designs were created by me. You can use them for your personal use only. If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work, which I will post on my blog or if you post them on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much. If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog. Do not re-publish. Please Don't Post the patterns on your site or blog. I hope you will respect my request.

Watch out for more in my next posts.....

No comments: