Saturday, May 4, 2013

Organising my Stash-2

Hmm ...Here is my stash of beads stored in plastic boxes. It took me four boxes-one 35 celled one, one 24 celled one and two 18 celled ones.
Various sizes and colours-metallic, double colouredto multi coloured. 
 Reds, oranges, greens, yellows...
 Blues, pinks....
 Metallic beads in the bottom row
Double coloured seed beads-blue and pink...
 Ceramic, wooden, metallic, glass, sea shells, cowrie...
 Wooden, metallic, seashells, cowries...
 Ceramic and multicoloured ones....
Love these pumpkin shaped ones.....

Still I am not satisfied and may re organise these boxes when I have more time.....

More in my next posts......


5 comments:

Ranjana's craft blog said...

OH MY GOD! Colorful. Your stash is too good. But when are you going to work with all these ? :)

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

wow....... what a collection.... having very nice collections... i can understand the hard work behind this :)

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you Ranjana. That is a million dollar question :) :)

Thank you Aruljothi :)

Akshaya said...

From where you buy your stash

Ms Sharma said...

Akshaya I buy it from various places which sell embroidery materials. Since I also tour various places, I buy from there too.