Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Your Contributions

Hi friends. I have been getting queries as to how send your contributions to me. It is very simple. All you have to do is take a photograph of your work (if it is embroidery or embroidery designs, crafts etc) and mail it to me at the mail id given below. If you can add how you have made the craft or what embroidery stitches you have used, or a tutorial like step by step explanation it would be really nice. 

If it is Rangoli, then draw it clearly on a paper (with dots clearly visible), colour it if you like or even other wise it is ok. Now you take a photo graph and mail me to my email id.

summersofindia@gmail.com

All of them will be published under your name only. But please send your original creations. No copies or downloads of others work. 

Please do send your contributions. I am eagerly waiting for them.

Some of the queries I am receiving have no reply blogger. In such cases, I can answer some through my blog. But there are some which I cannot cannot answer publicly. So please send me an email on to the above id,  so that I can answer you through email. Please don't leave your email ids in the comments if you don't want it to be publicly displayed. 

And also please bear with me if I cannot answer you immediately. I am sometimes in places where I don't have access to internet. So it takes time.

Please leave your, suggestions, and criticisms so that I can improve my self and share with you all what ever little knowledge I have. 

Thanks a lot Soniya. Hope this answers your query.



No comments: