Monday, July 23, 2012

Basque Stitch-2

TAST-2012-Week 29-Basque Stitch

It rained here cats and dogs for the past few days. The skies were highly overcast. It rained most part of the night and in the evenings with heavy drizzling through out in the day. In such a weather it is really difficult to attend  our  daily chores leave alone any thing else. 

Still I just tried a little doodling.

Here it is.....
1. Stitches with space in between
2. Stitches close together
3. Stitches with beads
4. Basque Stitch with Fly Stitch
5. Slanting Stitches. The bottom part was difficult to work. I don't know weather I got it correctly or not.
6. Basque Stitch with one sided Feather Stitch.

Need to work out a lot on this stitch. I do have lots of ideas but I don't think I have the time now...So I will note them down and work when I am a bit free....


No comments: