Sunday, December 25, 2011

Rangoli-150


Friends this is my 150th post in Rangolis. I am really happy to have shared with you many Rangolis regularly. I will try to post more often and also cover other aspects of Rangolis as well as other forms of Rangolis. Hope you keep on encouraging me with your suggestions and comments. 

Celebrating this 150th Post, I have something special for you all:

Divyesh Vara a Rangoli Artist from Ahmedabad, Gujarath, India has very graciously shared his creations with us. He describes himself as lover of Art & Culture, specially Tribal art, Jewellery and Dressing and Rangoli he says is his PASSION!. He has an organisation Aakruti Rangoli.

Here are his creations:































As you can see, he is very artistic and talented. What is really laudable is the use of this medium in expressing his creativity as well as supporting nationalism and social causes. You can see the traditional designs, portraits, patriotism, depiction of mythological stories etc.

Hats off to him.  My best wishes to him.

Thanks a lot Divyeshji for sharing such beautiful creations with us.

NOTE: The Copy Right of the above photographs rests with the artist Divyeshji.


1 comment:

Kanchan Karai (Mogaraafulalaa) said...

These Rangolis are gorgeous! I tried to pin it but didn't happen. I have posted the first pic in - http://weheartit.com/kanchankarai/sets/1305235-rangoli