Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

merry Christmas Greetings graphics


Christmas Greetings Christmas Wishes Christmas Jingle Bells Christmas Decoration Christmas Backgrounds Christmas Wallpaper


Friends this is my 500th post. 


When I look back, I feel the journey so far had many highs and lows, ups and downs, tears and laughter....I started my blog with so many ambitions and hopes. I could not achieve them all. Because there was so much I wanted to do and so much to share. I am sort of disappointed because due to my busy life, I have very little time for my hobbies or other activities and could not concentrate much on my blog.


Well I am an optimist and hope to carry out all my plans in future or at least try my best. It is one of my resolutions for the New Year too. Already I have been more active on my blog than before. I need to be more regular, consistent and keep up with my promises...:) I will...


A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS & CRITICS:


Thanks a lot for your encouragement and motivation. Without your suggestions,criticisms, help and encouragement I could not have made this far. It has always been my wish to share my knowledge or skills, my experiences (which is so very little when compared with so many talented artists I see all around) with all of you, so that at least some one some where is able to learn something or is benefited by my blog. 

I do hope you will keep on supporting me and encouraging me in future too..


Please do drop in your suggestions and comments for improving my blog, 



2 comments:

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Ms.Sharma,

The day I found your blog, I fell in love with this. This is one of the best blogs I have seen.

I've learnt lot from your blog. I liked the Rangolis you post, trying many of your Friday free patterns, enjoyed whatever you shared ....My support will be always there and All the bset

Ms Sharma said...

Thanks a lot Ranjana. Your words have inspired me a lot.