Saturday, December 11, 2010

Embroidered Butees-3

Here I am again with some more butees. 
This is in the shape of the eye of Peacock feather. The colours you can see -pink, dark and peacock blue and green. This has been embroidered with silk threads and sequins with a mirror in the center. The patch has been backed by a stiff cloth.
All we need to do is either attach it to the sari, or blouse or dress with fabric glue or stitches or better both.

This is sold at per piece rate. Other colours are also available as also in other shapes.This as you can see is not heavily embroidered with gold or kundan work. Very light work and not too loud or heavy work.


I need to attach them to my sari. So I will post them as soon as I attach them. Keep a watch on my blog....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi..loving your blog!...just amazing!...:)

i have a question though...where do you buy these butees from?...thnx