Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pink N Gold Sari-2

My Pink N Gold Sari to which I attached an embroidered border is here.


I shopped for blouse for this sari and look what I found. It looks as if it is made for it. I don't think I could have got a better one than this.
The border I have attached has a Maroon colour (dark red) back ground with green and Zari(gold) thread work. The blouse has gold, green and red stripes which exactly match it. The cloth is Benarasi. It has a rich look which goes well with the richness of the tissue sari and its Zari border. I think its a perfect match.

Whats your opinion?

Still have some work to do on the sari. Will keep you posted. Keep watching.....

2 comments:

Calindgirl said...

It matches perfectly.

http://novicedecorator.blogspot.com/

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you :)