Friday, July 2, 2010

Butterfly Sampler

Day-5

I have posted so far with out a break for four days. It is an achievement since, I don't have much time to spare for my hobbies. So here it is Day-5.
 
Here is a little one. I have used yellow leaf like Kundan for its wings.
Here I have used green leaf shaped Kundans, for its wings.
Here I have used Paisley shaped Kundans for its wings.
Here are the Three Musketeers together. 

Actually while working with Kundans and creating a butter fly shape has been a challenge for me as I have to fit the available shapes to make it look like a butter fly. Hope you like them. 

I need to jot down all my ideas for this sampler in some note book because suddenly, ideas flash through my mind in midst of something. Let us see I will keep a journal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these cute buteerflies

Anonymous said...

very nice