Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bangles-New additions to my Jewellery

These are some new additions to my Jewellery-Bangles. I love stone bangles because they don't loose their shine for a long time and they are never out of fashion. With matching stone ear rings and other accessories, they will look good with any dress or sari.
These are light blue stones. I have some saris and dresses in this colour.
These are multi coloured stones. these days Multi coloured stones are a rage and go well with any coloured dress. I have  some ear rings and necklaces to match these.
This one I loved the moment I saw it. I love earthy tones of browns and terracotta. Have a sari in dark brown colour. I am working on it. Will soon post. Any way this matches that.
A set of four bangles in multi coloured stones-can be combined with glass bangles to match the dress.
Now here are the bangles made with beads on metal. There some beautiful colours like white, green-Light and dark, Blue-light and dark, red, orange etc. I picked up few colours. They can be combined to match the colour of the dresses or saris.
Green and cream
Orange with cream.This will match this sari.
The cream coloured sari with orange border.
All the three colours together. These match Silk saris with rich Pallus. So I bought them.These can also be combines with glass bangles.

I have this habit of window shopping and when ever I come across something to match my requirement, I buy it. That way I have been building up my collections.

2 comments:

deepa said...

wow,Sailaja,these are beautiful. I know Hyderabad is famous for its bangles. I wish I could visit to get some for myself too..

Ms Sharma said...

Thank You Deepa.