Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rangoli-5

I am just overwhelmed by the responses I am getting for my posts on Rangoli. I just thought that since the season of Sankranthi was over no one would be interested in these designs till next year. Thank you friends! I will first  finish of the introduction to the different methods of drawing Rangoli  in the next ew posts and continue with posting different designs of Rangoli.

Here we go on a journey into the intricate designs.....


You can see how the above design has been drawn.

3X3 set of dots and designs that can be drawn using them in various combinations are as follows:



 

 

 

 
 
 
 These can be used as borders for the elaborate designs drawn in the center.
 

 

 
These were only simple ones. Intricate patterns can also be drawn. Why dont you try? I will post some more of the designs next time.
So what do you think?


No comments: